Welcome to Prairie Wind Collection....where you will find all sorts of information, items and things for sale dealing with Historical American Girl Dolls. Welcome to my passion, I hope to help bring your dolls and history to life!

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Spa Day

Yesterday, while I was at WalMart.....this literally jumped off of the shelf at me....

                                    
I know...it is just too cute, and since I was thinking about the spa day....well, it just had to make it into my cart.  Then when I got to the check-out...there was no tag...I told the guy, I'd go back and get another...but apparently he didn't want to wait...and I got it for $8.00.  I believe it was $18.00.  So I was really one happy camper.  I watched them at the American Girl doll store up in Denver...and it really made doing their hair, much easier...and kinder to the head!!!!  

Sitting still is not one of Lissie's things....but she has to wait for her hair to dry....then we shall see, what we shall see!!!

Well, I thought I would have a finished photo for you, but her hair is taking forever to dry, so I think I will leave it overnight...stay tuned for tomorrow's post!

Oh, and I almost forgot....I won the auction for Samantha....so now I have all 3 of the retired dolls....I was so excited!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment