Welcome to Prairie Wind Collection....where you will find all sorts of information, items and things for sale dealing with Historical American Girl Dolls. Welcome to my passion, I hope to help bring your dolls and history to life!

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Felicity Now Has A Sister!!!!

OK...I was gonna wait, but there was an opportunity to get Kirsten at a really good price, and I was able to win the auction....and so Felicity now has a sister!!!!  I am so excited....keeping my eyes open for Samantha....then I will have a blond, redhead, and brunette!!!!
NOW I have to get going on the sewing....haven't gotten too far on Felicity's shift.  Tomorrow, I need to run to Joanne's and get some yarn so that I can start working on an outfit for my next Great Niece's doll outfit.  The newspaper girl must have been thinking of me...there were 4 Joanne flyers in today's paper.  We seem to get the leftovers!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment