Welcome to Prairie Wind Collection....where you will find all sorts of information, items and things for sale dealing with Historical American Girl Dolls. Welcome to my passion, I hope to help bring your dolls and history to life!

Friday, May 31, 2013

Another Doll For A Grand-Niece!!!!

Another doll for a Grand Niece.  Not sure why...this one seemed to take forever...but I finally got it all finished up..and will box it up this weekend to go in the mail this next week!!! She's another Springfield Collection Doll....and I love the red!!!! Now to start the next one...it doesn't have to go out till December!!! So I can take my time on that one.  Made Sockors (Swedish Felted Slippers) last night...didn't have a pattern, and they came out pretty good!!! Tonight I'm gonna attempt knitting socks....keep your fingers crossed, I sew much better then I knit.

No comments:

Post a Comment