Welcome to Prairie Wind Collection....where you will find all sorts of information, items and things for sale dealing with Historical American Girl Dolls. Welcome to my passion, I hope to help bring your dolls and history to life!

Monday, May 6, 2013

Meet Felicity

We had a meeting for church at our home this evening...and in the rush to make dinner and get it eaten and picked up before the meeting.....I forgot about the mail  Steven, must have brought it in before the meeting....because I went into the Breakfast Nook...to get refreshments together...and there sat this big box.....and I couldn't open it.....so then I sat thru the meeting...dying to open it.  She's here and she is perfect...in near perfect condition...I am just tickled pink.  And her face....she looks just like my granddaughter Emma....the eyes are so Emma!
Tomorrow will be a spa day for Miss Felicity.  I'm sure she won't like that ...Felicity wasn't one to sit still for very long!!!  Then I need to get some clothes made!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment