Welcome to Prairie Wind Collection....where you will find all sorts of information, items and things for sale dealing with Historical American Girl Dolls. Welcome to my passion, I hope to help bring your dolls and history to life!

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Samantha's Meet Outfit!!!

I searched and searched for a pattern for Samantha's Meet Outfit, and couldn't find one anywhere.....so I just had to come up with one myself...and I am so pleased with how it came out!!!!  Up until the turn of the century, young girls wore trimmed down versions of adult clothing.  Then came the Victorian Era...and little girls were liberated...with shorter, more fun dresses!  This one for Samantha's Meet Outfit, is a burgundy check, with pleats running down the front, and a drop waist accented by a wide burgundy ribbon, cinched with a buckle.  She has a large matching bow for her hair...and I just think that she is so smart looking!!!  Now I really need to get going on Felicity's outfits!!!!  Poor dear...all she has is her shift!!
Don't forget to check out this and other outfits on my Etsy Shop
www.etsy.com/shop/prairiewindgirls 


No comments:

Post a Comment