Welcome to Prairie Wind Collection....where you will find all sorts of information, items and things for sale dealing with Historical American Girl Dolls. Welcome to my passion, I hope to help bring your dolls and history to life!

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Meet Miss Olivia

Meet Olivia...she is another Springfield Collection doll that I got for my granddaughters to play with.....love her red hair!!!  I also wanted to send her to my niece Lilly, but couldn't find her so she got Emma....will post her picture another day!

I purchased her outfit from Sophia's, isn't it just too precious....sometimes ya gotta just break down and do it!!!  She's all set for the warm weather we are hoping for this next week!!!  I noticed while dressing her that her legs were about as wobbly as Samantha's, so now I don't feel so bad.  I know Olivia has been dressed and redressed quite a bit by 2 little girls.  

Kirsten, I'm hoping will arrive tomorrow...I have her undergarments almost finished....she will be all set when she gets here!  Then to get going on Samantha's and also Kirsten's Meet outfit!  

No comments:

Post a Comment