Welcome to Prairie Wind Collection....where you will find all sorts of information, items and things for sale dealing with Historical American Girl Dolls. Welcome to my passion, I hope to help bring your dolls and history to life!

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

I hate it......

I hate it when I purchase a shoddy product.  I am working on Samantha's Meet Accessories...and wanted to make a cute little velvet purse.  I found a metal change purse top...that looked like it would work perfectly...and the package said to go to their web page for the instructions and videos....Great!!!  Get the thing home...go to the web site, and spend forever finding the actual product....click on the instructions...and it was horrible, just horrible....If I had been a novice sewer.....forget it.....Fortunately I had made a purse as a gift last week...and the technique was gonna work on this.....Then I went to the videos.....and that was even worse.  I was amazed that they hadn't taken the horrible comments down.   I left one...but tried to be constructive.  Obviously they had no business sense.  Started making it...and the instructions to attach the metal to the fabric...just wouldn't work.....physically wouldn't work....I finally got it together....and it did come out cute....but boy, was it frustrating. 

No comments:

Post a Comment