Welcome to Prairie Wind Collection....where you will find all sorts of information, items and things for sale dealing with Historical American Girl Dolls. Welcome to my passion, I hope to help bring your dolls and history to life!

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Lissie's Meet Outfit-Spunky girl

Started putting this all together...and it was way too tight for my Lissie.....I was using a pattern designed for AG dolls....but this was way too tight...so had to rip it all out and alter it...I hate doing alterations....Second time around, and it came out really cute!!!!  I think it may have been designed for the newer, Mattel dolls...they are much thinner.  She also has her shift on under.....well we didn't want to put her dress on with-out it!!!!
Check out Lissie's other outfits on my Etsy Shop:
www.etsy.com/shop/prairiewindgirls
She is such a sweet heart....I wonder how long it will take to get her gown all muddy!  Lissie is so SPUNKY!!!  Today I'm working on Kirsten's robe.  Couldn't find a pattern so am making it up as I go....So glad I did all that sewing for Steven and the girls over the years.....I can do this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment