Welcome to Prairie Wind Collection....where you will find all sorts of information, items and things for sale dealing with Historical American Girl Dolls. Welcome to my passion, I hope to help bring your dolls and history to life!

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Kirsten's Meet Accessories!

I had so much fun making Kirsten's Meet Accessories.  First, there is the Hankie...see post below.  Then her Amber Heart Locket....I loved this!!!!  I finished up last night making the Red Checked Bonnet, and Red and Blue Spoon Bag.  Swedish families usually only had enough spoons for the members of their family...so when they went to friends to eat...they brought their own spoons.  Kirsten had a spoon bag to carry the spoons in...and so she also has her spoon!  It almost reminds me of the original fanny pack!!!!
See the Meet Accessories on my Etsy Shop
www.etsy.com/shop/prairiewindgirls

Here she is with her whole Meet Outfit....Undies, dress and shoes, and accessories.  She almost looks real!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment