Welcome to Prairie Wind Collection....where you will find all sorts of information, items and things for sale dealing with Historical American Girl Dolls. Welcome to my passion, I hope to help bring your dolls and history to life!

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Maria's Blue School Dress

Busy still working on the Slippers to Samantha's Robe set, so here is a non-historical outfit I did for Maria.....crisp blue cotton, makes a very comfortable school dress, with a bow, and buttons down the front.
Check out this and more on my Etsy Shop
www.etsy.com/shop/prairiewindgirls
Well, off to sew some more.  I'm finishing up the slippers to Samantha's Robe set, and then some tops to some skirts I made for Granddaughter dolls.  Had lunch at church, so will just have soup for dinner....easy, peasy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment