Welcome to Prairie Wind Collection....where you will find all sorts of information, items and things for sale dealing with Historical American Girl Dolls. Welcome to my passion, I hope to help bring your dolls and history to life!

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Fun Playthings....

Ever since coming home from being evacuated...my mind just can't seem to concentrate...so my next sewing project is a complicated one, so thought I would postpone it a but....this is what I've been working on....

It's Kirsten's School Accessories....I molded the food out of Sculpy clay....was having problems baking it, I think because it is so thick....first batch burnt....So I think all the girls will get school accessory sets.  You can check them out on my Etsy Shop  www.etsy.com/shop/prairiewindgirls 

No comments:

Post a Comment