Welcome to Prairie Wind Collection....where you will find all sorts of information, items and things for sale dealing with Historical American Girl Dolls. Welcome to my passion, I hope to help bring your dolls and history to life!

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Got to get Abby redressed!!!

Thanks everyone for your patience....as you know we were evacuated due to the forest fires in our area...we are back home, but everything is ready to go if we need to leave again.  Hate living this way....but life does go on...so trying to keep it as normal as possible.  So you may be getting some stock pictures for a while...not sure which bag I stowed my camera in!!!!

I do need to get Abby dressed in some summer clothes...I get hot just looking at her......But I love, love, love this outfit...it is so Colorado!!!!  And the boots are to die for.

No comments:

Post a Comment