Welcome to Prairie Wind Collection....where you will find all sorts of information, items and things for sale dealing with Historical American Girl Dolls. Welcome to my passion, I hope to help bring your dolls and history to life!

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Mirror Image Sundress

I'm working on an outfit for Lissy....but decided last night that I needed to add a top to the outfit....as it wasn't complete, even though it used the shift top to the undergarments.  Everyone may not have the Undergarments set.  This will the first....totally handmade outfit...so I'm very excited about it!!!

So you get another Non-historical...the mirror image to the dress I showed yesterday....It came out so cute...reminds me of sherbert ice cream,.  Yum!!!  Madison looks very cool and comfortable.  Love the sandals

No comments:

Post a Comment