Welcome to Prairie Wind Collection....where you will find all sorts of information, items and things for sale dealing with Historical American Girl Dolls. Welcome to my passion, I hope to help bring your dolls and history to life!

Friday, December 20, 2013

Lovin' Downton Abbey

Those of you that know me and Steven....know that we LOVE Downton Abbey...we are waiting with baited breath....for the next season to start....I particularly love the fashion....(well, I guess I would!?!?) So, have been thinking of doing a line of clothing in the Downton Abbey fashion.  American girl has the Victorian girls fashion covered...and I am replicating that in Samantha's, Nellie's, and Rebecca's outfits, but Adult Victorian Fashion is so much different....so I have decided to start a line called The Abbey Collection....Steven loves the idea...as he still hasn't quite figured out my Steampunk Collection!!!!  So what do you all think...Stay tuned, as I start collecting for the first outfit!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment