Welcome to Prairie Wind Collection....where you will find all sorts of information, items and things for sale dealing with Historical American Girl Dolls. Welcome to my passion, I hope to help bring your dolls and history to life!

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Finally!!!!!

Check out more outfits on www.etsy.com/shop/prairiewindgirls 
The long awaited day is here...I finally got Miss Steampunk Kassy up on my site....The outfit came out uber cute!!!!  The idea for it came from Samantha's Lacy Whites...I had re-made one of the outfits that had sold...and as she was standing on my desk, waiting to be photo shot...I started day dreaming...something I do alot....and thought, oh wouldn't that be cute in black...hmm...very Steampunk...then I had to go research Steampunk...and I just fell in love with it.....I have sooo... many ideas, I can't wait to get them going!!!!  Stay tuned...next one will involve a little time travel!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment