Welcome to Prairie Wind Collection....where you will find all sorts of information, items and things for sale dealing with Historical American Girl Dolls. Welcome to my passion, I hope to help bring your dolls and history to life!

Monday, December 2, 2013

BFF

Samantha wanted to be the next Today's Girl....this is what she wears when she's off to her BFF's house.  Samantha is more the Girly girl of our family...loves those skirts...I know her historical character would love to be able to wear pants!!!! 
Check out this and other outfits on my Etsy Shop....  www.etsy.com/shop/prairiewindgirls
This is such a cute bubble skirt....and simple pink tank...I used a great pattern by Liberty Jane....love Cinnamon's patterns!

Off to work on Kassy's first steampunk outfit....can't wait to get it done!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment