Welcome to Prairie Wind Collection....where you will find all sorts of information, items and things for sale dealing with Historical American Girl Dolls. Welcome to my passion, I hope to help bring your dolls and history to life!

Friday, December 20, 2013

Kirsten's Winter Outfit

See more of Kirsten's outfits on my Etsy Shop  www.etsy.com/shop/prairiewindgirls
Kristen’s winter outfit was inspired by a festival costume from the “old country.” The white blouse has full peasant sleeves and a button at the the neckline. Momma, made sure Kirsten had a heavy wool skirt to keep warm, and it has a beautiful braid woven in a pattern at the waist and bands of red and green at the hem. Two hair ribbons woven in bright colors add an enchanting touch.I am almost done all of the 6 start-up Outfits and Accessories for Kirsten....I'm thinkin' some furniture may be in order!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment