Welcome to Prairie Wind Collection....where you will find all sorts of information, items and things for sale dealing with Historical American Girl Dolls. Welcome to my passion, I hope to help bring your dolls and history to life!

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Yeah! for Molly!!!!




I am so excited to be making outfits for Molly....Alot of her clothes , while not growing up in the 1940's, are like what I wore as a child, and have brought back lots of memories. Here she is in her underwear set. White, white, white...you didn't wear anything else in 1944. This set consists of lace trimmed panties, lace trimmed undershirt, and a ruffled slip. Also included are handknit red and white knee socks. 

Keep an eye on my Etsy Shop ( www.etsy.com/shop/prairiewindgirls ) I am working on a new outfit for Samantha, and am designing the pattern my self, and will be publishing them on my shop, and you will be able to by them.  I am also going to start making clothes for the AG Mini's and patterns too, as there are no patterns out there!

1 comment:

  1. You're right,Cathy . . . these sets bring back memories for me too! Do you remember hoop skirts?

    ReplyDelete