Welcome to Prairie Wind Collection....where you will find all sorts of information, items and things for sale dealing with Historical American Girl Dolls. Welcome to my passion, I hope to help bring your dolls and history to life!

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Crazy Weekend.....

Sorry I didn't get to post sooner....things got crazy this weekend....I picked up some sort of malware on my computer...and spent the whole day Saturday, getting it back to normal...then, no sooner was that done...and we got a lightening strike...and it blew out my Mother Board....fortunately we had another one...but it took all day yesterday getting things back to normal....Computers.....I have a love-hate relationship with mine. 

Anyway....I did get some sewing done...and finally finished up Lissie's Christmas gown for the Governors Ball....it really came out good, and she looks gorgeous in it!!!!
Check out more outfits on my Etsy Shop  www.etsy.com/shop/prairiewindgirls
There are 2 stomachers....this one and a lace one.  Lots of teeny tiny sewing....but it was worth it!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment