Welcome to Prairie Wind Collection....where you will find all sorts of information, items and things for sale dealing with Historical American Girl Dolls. Welcome to my passion, I hope to help bring your dolls and history to life!

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Welcome Molly

My birthday is tomorrow...it's a big milestone one....I won't tell you which one...but my dear hubby took the whole family out to dinner.  Yummy meal at Red Lobster....I was craving shrimp...and I got to open my Birthday presents....lots of fun gift cards from the kiddos'....will be having fun with all that...lots of chocolate too!!!!  It will be a fun, yummy week.  Steven gave me a new lens for my camera...so I will have to play with that..it is a fixed lens, very different from my old one!!!!

Then....the big box had......Miss Molly McIntire!!!!

I am so excited....Molly is the World War II doll.  She lives in Jefferson, IL, with her Mother, older Sister, and younger brothers.....Her Dad is a Doctor and is in England, taking care of the wounded solders....She misses him very much.  Molly is very patriotic...so, I can't wait to get started sewing for her!!!  Her clothes will be similar to some of the clothing I had growing up, so this will be a fun memory trip!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment