Welcome to Prairie Wind Collection....where you will find all sorts of information, items and things for sale dealing with Historical American Girl Dolls. Welcome to my passion, I hope to help bring your dolls and history to life!

Monday, July 29, 2013

Madison Complains


American Girl Doll Beach Cover-Up
Go to my Etsy shop to see more outfits
www.etsy.com/shop/prairiewindgirls




Madison, begged to model the yellow bathing suit, and then all she did was complain that she was cold. So a beach cover-up needed to be made. I went in search of a lightweight fabric, because the last time I used this pattern, it was too bulky in terry. In my box of goodies, there was this leftover eyelet from a Christening gown I had made for a friends grandbaby....and it was perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment