Welcome to Prairie Wind Collection....where you will find all sorts of information, items and things for sale dealing with Historical American Girl Dolls. Welcome to my passion, I hope to help bring your dolls and history to life!

Friday, July 5, 2013

St Lucia

I worked hard to design this outfit to be true to the AG outfit....finally got it done, and I must say, it came out really good!!!
Check out more of Kirsten's outfits on my Etsy Shop
www.esty.com/shop/prairiewindgirls
Kirsten looks so sweet, I'm gonna have to start working on patterns....since I did design this one myself.  Well, others must have liked it also, as it sold as soon as I got it up on my Etsy store.....so will be making a second one this weekend....it is a fun outfit to make!!!!

St Lucia is a Swedish holiday.  It is usually on Dec. 13, and celebrates the longest night of the year.  Usually the oldest daughter dresses all in white ...and dons a wreath with candles to chase the night away.  She carries a tray with special pastries....sounds like a holiday I want to celebrate.  Stay tuned for her Accessory set.

No comments:

Post a Comment