Welcome to Prairie Wind Collection....where you will find all sorts of information, items and things for sale dealing with Historical American Girl Dolls. Welcome to my passion, I hope to help bring your dolls and history to life!

Monday, June 6, 2016

Meet Miss Logan

Meet Logan.  Years ago, just before Pleasant Company was sold to Mattel, they had a line of 4 dolls called Hopscotch Hill School.  They were to fill the gap between Bitty Baby and the regular 18" dolls.  When Mattel bought the company they did away with them, but I have fallen in love with these whimsical girls.  They remind me of my Granddaughters....all legs and arms and wonkie!!!!  Here is Logan, and I was able to find her complete meet outfit, minus her notebook.(still searching but I made her one.)  These girls are just so cute.  I will have a few up for sale on my Ebay shop shortly.....I went a little crazy when I started looking for them!!!  Can't wait to start sewing for them!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment