Welcome to Prairie Wind Collection....where you will find all sorts of information, items and things for sale dealing with Historical American Girl Dolls. Welcome to my passion, I hope to help bring your dolls and history to life!

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

New Line...Girls Going Green

Those that know me know I'm a bit of a horder....I love fabric...ribbon...buttons, you name it....and have amassed LOTS....I have been working to organize and clean out my studio, and decided I need to tap into some of this wonderful STUFF.  So my newest line was conceived....Girls Going Green....in an attempt to Reduse, Re-use and Recycle.  I also love saving articles of clothing that either were never worn or are just perfect vintage!!!!  My first outfit is a Land's End Golf shirt my hubby got that was a size too big...and a color he hates....so it was perfect to save for this.  The jeans are a pair of my sons' that I loved the way they wore, but he outgrew them.  Kirsen always loves being the first to model a new line!!!!  She looks GREAT!!!!

www.etsy.com/shop/prairiewindgirls

No comments:

Post a Comment