Welcome to Prairie Wind Collection....where you will find all sorts of information, items and things for sale dealing with Historical American Girl Dolls. Welcome to my passion, I hope to help bring your dolls and history to life!

Monday, May 12, 2014

Summery Lace Dress....

More outfits on Etsy  www.etsy.com/shop/prairiewindgirls
Sorry all, I am way behind in posting...promise to work on getting caught up this week!!!!  I promised Abby that she would be my next model. Then she got asked to be the Flower Girl in a friends wedding, and I knew we had the perfect outfit. Hand crochet from cream cotton thread, with an organdy pink ribbon. There is a cream cotton slip under it all, and white tights and white slippers complete the outfit.She looks like a princess!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment