Welcome to Prairie Wind Collection....where you will find all sorts of information, items and things for sale dealing with Historical American Girl Dolls. Welcome to my passion, I hope to help bring your dolls and history to life!

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Felicity's turn to show you her Today's Girl Outfit!!!!

See more of the Today's Girl Collection on my Etsy Shop  www.etsy.com/shop/prairiewindgirls
Felicity is all set to have friends over, in her After Photo Shoot Outfit called Come On Over Anytime.....Her Historical Costumes are usually so heavy and bulky, she likes to wear lightweight fabrics when she's not working....and this cute outfit, fits the bill. Set consists of a trendy t-shirt, with a sequined star....sparkle knit bubble skirt, black high-top sneakers, and a hair scrunchy.  While the skirt came out really cute...I won't be using that fabric again...it is so stretchy.....I had to keep going over seams!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment