Welcome to Prairie Wind Collection....where you will find all sorts of information, items and things for sale dealing with Historical American Girl Dolls. Welcome to my passion, I hope to help bring your dolls and history to life!

Thursday, August 22, 2013

New Launch

Stay tuned to my Etsy Store, in this next week, I will be starting to make Doll Clothes for Molly McIntire.  I am really excited to be doing clothes for another American Girl.  Molly's timeframe is in the thick of World War II, and Patriotism abounded everywhere!!!!  Once I get thru the reproductions of the AG outfits...I have some great ideas for more playclothes and accessories....so much fun...stay tuned!!!!
Molly's outfits will begin appearing on my Etsy Shop this week!!!!
www.etsy.com/shop/prairiewindgirls

No comments:

Post a Comment